At Freeman Law, we help clients find the path forward after different types of personal injury incidents and accidents. With a career that began defending insurance companies against claims, our lawyer Jim Freeman understands how to address complex issues regarding denied claims and settlement offers, and he will advocate for your interests at every step.
Our goal is to help each of our personal injury clients secure the best possible outcome to their case. We help you pursue appropriate compensation to cover your financial losses after an accident, including those associated with medical bills, lost wages from time away from work and more. We strive to level the playing field and fight for the outcome you deserve.
Helping Austin Victims With Their Injury Cases
With decades of legal experience, Mr. Freeman can bring knowledgeable insight and perspective to various types of personal injury cases. Our record of success on behalf of our Texas clients includes cases that involve the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Collisions involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and other types of vehicles can cause serious injuries. We help victims of any type of auto collision address their post-accident needs.
- Work injuries — Accidents in the workplace can leave employees with physical pain and significant financial loss. We help workers seek appropriate compensation through third-party claims or civil claims against their employers.
- Products liability — When a dangerous, mislabeled or poorly made consumer product causes harm, our law firm helps injured individuals seek restitution through liability claims.
- Wrongful death — We help grieving families deal with the aftermath of fatal accidents. Your family may have grounds to seek compensation for financial losses and noneconomic damages.
- Medical malpractice – Surgical errors, misdiagnosis and other medical mistakes can cause serious harm. If the actions of a medical professional or facility led to your injuries, we can help.
- Birth injury — Harm to the child during birth could be the result of medical malpractice. If your child suffered, do not hesitate to secure legal help from a skilled legal professional.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — As aging populations increase, nursing home injuries rise, both accidental and intentional. We give the elderly a voice and a means of seeking justice in these circumstances.
- Construction Accidents — About 20 percent of all construction site workers are injured on the job. We help construction workers obtain compensation for their injuries.
Mr. Freeman is dedicated to the best interests of his clients throughout Austin, including the needs of the Hispanic community in the area.